Register Now to Save Your Spot
Whether you’re a college, university, museum campus, or K-12 school district, your team faces unique challenges as you manage your extensive network of buildings and spaces. As budgets tighten, expectations rise, and costs to build or maintain properties soar, it’s your job to make the most of every square foot by firmly understanding your space capacities and utilization rates.
Register for the series and Jeff, Mike, and Stu will help you overcome challenges by sharing common pain points and industry best practices. They’ll also show how your peers use data to answer questions, make smarter decisions, and meet their goals.
April 7: Space Management Overview
Stu will review common space management struggles during this session and share best practices that support flexibility and resilience. You’ll cover:
- Key challenges and business problems the industry is facing.
- Leadership questions your team should be prepared to answer.
- Sources and standards: the keys to clean, reliable space data.
May 12: Data Management
Accurate and complete space data is critical to making strategic decisions, solving problems, and answering questions. In the second webinar in the series, you’ll learn best practices around:
- Building a strong data foundation by beginning with the end in mind.
- Leveraging CAD and BIM data in your practice.
- Capitalizing upon recent advances in data capture technology.
- Capturing and classifying your inventory by type, use, accessibility, and more.
June 9: Indirect Cost Recovery
For colleges and universities, millions of dollars in federal cost reimbursements depend on accurately accounting for space allocation and usage. In this session, Stu and Jeff will highlight:
- An overview and history of federal cost reimbursement in the U.S.
- Tips for ensuring your space reporting is current, complete, and transparent.
- Strategies for enlisting department space administrators into data management.
Stu RichIndustry Lead, Cartegraph
Jeff BurgessProduct Manager, Cartegraph