Preparation, Prioritization, Proposals, and Projects
Join Quint and Kip as they host a three-part Scenario Builder series to help your team extend the life of your assets and better plan, staff, and budget for the future. Each of the webinars will build upon the last, providing a comprehensive overview of what data you need to get started, how to run basic and complex scenarios, visualizing your plans, and converting scenarios into work orders and tasks.
Session One: Scenario Preparation
Pavement, parks, water mains: with Scenario Builder, you can create a projection against any asset. But, Cartegraph requires basic asset and work data first. During this session, Kip and Quint will outline the info you need to get started, including:
- Key dates
- Asset conditions
- Deterioration curves
- Activity costs
Session Two: Activity Prioritization
Now that you have a solid foundation, it’s time to teach you how to create and run multi-year scenarios in Cartegraph. During this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Build plans based on budget limitations or target OCIs.
- Fine-tune predictions by applying protocols and triggers, and adjusting for open tasks.
- See the overall impact of each activity, plus associated costs and budgets.
Session Three: Proposals and Projects
You have all this data, now what? During this final session, our dynamic duo will teach you how to:
- Run more complex scenarios.
- Use map modes and tools to hone the results.
- Visualize and share your scenarios for stakeholder approval.
- Convert projects into work orders with all the corresponding tasks.
Kip BontempsBusiness Analyst, Cartegraph
Quint PertzschSubject Matter Expert, Cartegraph