Preparation, Prioritization, Proposals, and Projects
By popular demand, we’re hosting a three-part Scenario Builder series to help your team extend the life of your assets and better plan, staff, and budget for the future. Each of the 60-minute webinars will build upon the last, providing a comprehensive overview of what data you need to get started, how to run basic and complex scenarios, visualizing your plans, and converting scenarios into work orders and tasks.
October 15 | Session One: Scenario Preparation
Pavement, parks, water mains: with Scenario Builder, you can create a projection against any asset. But, Cartegraph requires basic asset and work data first. During this session, Kip and Quint will outline the info you need to get started, including:
- Key dates
- Asset conditions
- Deterioration curves
- Activity costs
October 22 | Session Two: Activity Prioritization
Now that you have a solid foundation, it’s time to teach you how to create and run multi-year scenarios in Cartegraph. During this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Build plans based on budget limitations or target OCIs.
- Fine-tune predictions by applying protocols and triggers, and adjusting for open tasks.
- See the overall impact of each activity, plus associated costs and budgets.
October 29 | Session Three: Proposals and Projects
You have all this data, now what? During this final session, our dynamic duo will teach you how to:
- Run more complex scenarios.
- Use map modes and tools to hone the results.
- Visualize and share your scenarios for stakeholder approval.
- Convert projects into work orders with all the corresponding tasks.
Kip BontempsBusiness Analyst, Cartegraph
Quint PertzschSubject Matter Expert, Cartegraph