State and local governments have lost more than 500,000 workers since the start of the pandemic. As your municipality faces early retirements, strained teams, and open roles, software admins must focus on helping users access important information when and where they need it most.
Learn how your peers are using Cartegraph Engage as their leg up to streamline onboarding and training, communicate effectively, and support internal stakeholders.
Jon will share his favorite in-app ideas, tips, and examples, including how to:
- Share and maintain your SOPs with tooltips, videos, and interactive walkthroughs.
- Improve emergency response and reporting with mobile notifications and reminders.
- Understand how teams use Cartegraph throughout their day by analyzing user insights and behavior trends.
- Strengthen adoption by identifying sticking points and building data-driven training materials.
- Keep staff engaged and informed through polls, employee milestone messages, and announcement banners.
Jon KremerSenior Product Manager, Cartegraph