We’re entering a period of unprecedented opportunity for infrastructure owners.
With immense funding earmarked for infrastructure, we wanted to know: Are communities ready to take advantage of this opportunity? What are their biggest challenges? Do they have the people, technology, and processes to support this growth?
To find out, Cartegraph partnered with the Center for Digital Government to survey 259 state and local government leaders across public works, technology, finance, and more. Download The State of Infrastructure Funding and Technology report now to access an executive summary of our survey findings alongside actionable expert insights.
Download the research now to answer questions like:
- How prepared are jurisdictions to apply for and use funds?
- What are the pressing needs to improve asset conditions?
- How concerned are my peers about deferred maintenance?
- What are the top 10 challenges in leveraging funds?
- How does the type of solution impact my peers' confidence in their infrastructure tracking processes and systems?
- What can municipalities do now to make the most of this federal funding opportunity?