Get proactive with your flood protection network
Before the water starts to rise, make sure your levees, flood walls, and flood control assets are in good shape. Extend the lives of these critical assets with routine inspections and proactive maintenance.
Build sustainable flood protection operations
No more paper work orders or printed maps. Run your operations in a web-based, mobile-friendly system that syncs with ArcGIS™. The technology is valuable through every stage of preparation and response.
Predict and track the fiscal impact of the flood
Use data in Cartegraph to estimate the financial impact of an impending flood. Then rely on the software to track the cost of all resources used during response and recovery. Pull the data for FEMA reimbursement documentation, council meetings, and more.
Featured Customer Story
FEMA reporting during a $3.5 million flood event
A record rainfall pounded South Carolina for several days in early October 2015, producing flash flooding, forcing emergency evacuations, and causing power outages that affected 30,000 customers. Ten counties and municipalities declared states of emergency.
Flood Management: A complete solution
Prepare for it. Respond to it. Recover from it.
Use Esri to develop a flood response plan.
- Determine the flood impact area using predicted flood levels
- Identify infrastructure, facilities, and citizens that could be impacted
- Share critical information internally and externally via ArcGIS™ Online
Use Cartegraph for work planning and recovery efforts.
- Develop an event response work plan to use during recovery
- Estimate financial impact of potential asset repair and replacement
- Track cost of labor, equipment, and material used for cleanup and recovery